Holding Hope

Monday, September 8, 2014



Blessed to have had 
hope held for me 
and experience the gift 
of holding it for others...


I LOVE this image. It is a photo of a photo that I took in my two favourite places.
I bought, painted + photographed the word HOPE following a conversation with 
someone dear who has held held hope for me during difficult times.

I then took the second image while holding hope in my heart for two precious people 
in my life taking their own journeys. 
The taking of this image reminded me that at times 
we have hope held for us 
and there are times where we do this for others.

We are all powerfully interconnected.

2 comments:

  1. Beth you are a beautiful soul with a kind and loving heart; and your images are so positive and powerful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a familiar treasured image. Thank you for sharing it with me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs